Library items may be returned to the library after-hours in the bookdrop located by the handicap entrance on the north side of the building (parking lot side behind Malott Hall).
The library has 11 production workstations on the main floor of library. These stations are equipped with MS Office applications. There are also 6 plug-in monitors available.
Conference Room (420-C)
Our Conference Room has 16 seats and can be reserved by contacting either the Mathematics Library service desk or by contacting Natalie Sheridan (Administrative Manager). The room is also equipped with a large plasma TV, keyboard & mouse, DVD & VHS combo player.
Study Room (420-D)
Our study room has 7 seats and can be reserved by contacting either the Mathematics Library service desk (607-255-5076), or by contacting Natalie Sheridan. The room is equipped with 2 whiteboards and one productivity station.
Net-Print – Two Net-Print printers are available (MATH Library Net-Print 1 (B&W) & MATH Library Net-Print 2 (color) To register or check your Net-Print account, visit CIT Net-Print.
One Black-and-White Photocopier & Scanner: Ricoh MP C2503
- 1200 DPI maximum resolution
- 11.7″ x 17″ maximum read area
- Scan to a flash drive or send directly to your email address at no cost – see instructions posted next to the copier.
- Photocopy using a Net-Print account – see instructions posted next to the copier.
The library has one VCR/DVD players that can be used in room 420C Malott Hall.
Day lockers are available for $0.25 rental. They are located on the main floor of the library across from the restrooms.
Other equipment available for loan
Request at the circulation desk:
- Calculators – Various calculators are available for 4 hour loan.
- iPhone & Android phone chargers -2 hour loan
- Headphones- 2 hour loan