- Library items may be returned to the library after-hours in the bookdrop located by the handicap entrance on the north side of the building (parking lot side behind Malott Hall)
- The library has 12 production workstations on the main floor of library and one workstation in the 3rd floor stacks. These stations are equipped with MS Office applications. There are also 10 additional computers available for library research.
- The library has 5 laptops that we loan out on a 3-hour basis. Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our Conference Room has 16 seats and can be reserved by contacting either the Mathematics Library service desk or by contacting Natalie Sheridan (EMPS Administrative Manager). A portable cart with tv/vcr station is available for checkout. (Building use only) The room is also equipped with a large plasma TV and a VCR/DVD station.
- The library has one black-and-white Net Printer
- 1 Net Print color printer
- Vendacard printer.
- To set up or maintain an account for Net Print, go to http://www.cit.cornell.edu/net-print/
- The library has one vendacard/coin operated public photocopier, and one copier for persons with Math Department research accounts. (located in room 420d)
The library has two VCR/DVD players that can be used in Malott Hall. These items can't be charged out of the building.
- Day lockers are available for $0.25 rental. They are located on the main floor of the library across from the restrooms.